Wednesday, June 15, 2011

To turn over the page number

Calendar, we'll back or turn over the page number. That is our National Day in October when, recently this school have all a month, admittedly, the school and the previous naturally very different, and he too much free time for our recreation, whether painting, piano, dance, writing is very able to thoughts of the heart of the rapid fermentation. xtcxhz dtiblog blog
Although not fit in with the world, but the school gave me the newness and busy for I can't help reduce the sentimental. Remember that day I almost trotting, disturbing, nervous the rushed to the heart can not help, I'm still a child?
I'm afraid I'll meet once elbow, has no words don't talk about friends don't know where to talk about. Indeed as expected everyone still remains, but each fall under half of the school only. That day we all in the party is full day, is also the last time I saw him a person's appearance.
I remember us early go to the Olympic sports center, who know we also leaves the tan will top the withered and yellow sun walking for more than ten minutes, but never thought the somebody else morning do not open the door. Sad we had to the way to push back, said originally taking a taxi for dinner, regrettable regrettable we drying faster got heatstroke and no taxi shadow. jeffsh blogspot blog
Very not easy in several times before we came to the city water swim, but see a sea of people eat, overcrowding, and eat what to entanglements half a day. But god always love in the desperate time left a few times, love surprise package unremitting finally and students and spell to eat curry, when sweet sweet curry end came up out of my eyes filled with tears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment