Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gentleman's money

Stephen Owen took advantage of this effort looked Qingyang Xi Liang, slightly nodded to himself: "good conduct, in addition to the love of money that."

Liang Xi hear straight rolling his eyes, you is praising me or damage me. Gentleman's money, Fellas, this is sage said.

"You add days to your door for the good spirit, with my help, you simply pass the test will be easy, what are you hesitating?" Yuwen Liang Xi, Qingyang inside me would demand, in the tone that evening air of the eyes in the beam to and selling Dali Wan's no different.

But Beam is also the eve of his heart down, Cultivation, ah, do not know how many people do not want to go, but also the largest martial Chu Tian Ling door.

However - the eve of a confused Kanliao Yan Liang Yuwen Qingyang, Pie Piezui said: "You do not have any ulterior motives, right?"

Let Xi Liang Qingyang actually surprised that Stephen Owen nodded.
louis vuitton damier ebene canvas saleya mm n51188 lv bags


"What do you want!" Liang Xi head cold sweat fly, he actually admitted to such a honest, conspiracy, conspiracy absolutely!

"Secret non-disclosure." Yuwen Qingyang waved, "You have to believe, I will not harm you, you saved my life at least, and let you into the Tian Ling door, in the future you might be -" said here he paused, as the mysterious smile.

"You do not make it clear that I will never listen to you, I am a third of young love, not for their own gain my reputation ruined."

Liang Xi see the appearance of a morally, Yuwen Qingyang smiled nodded and said: "In fact, your still my favorite - you thick skinned enough, enough shameless, yes, in which three love you?"

"This ah." Liang Xi touched his face and sat down, very shy to say that "these problems as smart as my handsome, born there, I always wanted to trying to get rid of, but could do nothing. C Love is love money, love life, love of beauty - female. "

"Pop." Yuwen masculine drink green water into the mouth spray out all at once, raised his head and wiped his mouth with his sleeve look a dumbfounding, "your kid, do not look in the mirror to take their own -"
louis vuitton porte documtnts voyage m85389 lv bags
"In fact, I get up every morning, according to a stick of incense are the mirror of time." Shy Liang Xi Road.

Yuwen H Qingyang luck this time his heart had died out.

No comments:

Post a Comment