Thursday, June 16, 2011

To share each other's sorrow

Have been used to daily and social conversation. Broken pieces of pronouncing life regular topic. Each other in itself. Du sometimes said: will you be bothering me? I smile: how come? I also have the joy of release. The once said: a pain, and share the pain of nonmetal, a sweet ice; A happy, to share happy, became full of flowers.
Similar two encompasses, we share each other's happiness, also share each other's sorrow.
April so far away, may have already started. Hope may mood as well as sunlight with bright and beautiful.
Spring is so temptation, I still can't to stay at home. Heart LuShan peer friend calls said: YaoShan open the bauhinia tendered? Once I listen to and moving, "need to climb a mountain?" I asked. Because just arrived from mount wudang back, leg pain for several days, no DuoDa physical strength to climb the mountain, but the heart be still a stirring. "The car could have been open to the black dragon pool, is beauty."
all the way As she described side bugging me. "Come on, I accompanied the whole."
I really don't want to stay in the home, don't want to wash his clothes don't want to cook, the floor clean dry. I also don't want to work and how hard, relaxed than very hard work to be happy at home.
My only concern is inside, inner peace, the heart of the rich, the heart of happiness, this is I now try to pursue. Had not for love, or for money trapped desperately, middle-aged woman, there is no need to live their own pain dispute, live in a hurry notoriously live nervous irritable. No one more than you love you, no one is more understand you. You're alive, is to own happiness feeling. I'm very important! This sentence is really good, yes, I'm very important! 

No comments:

Post a Comment