Thursday, June 16, 2011

Good for children entertainment

That light, site of the free can be crazy dance song, also can cigarette beer. To these places, I have been very numbness, don't really like, no special don't like. Maybe I was a special like quiet man, or at least most of the time it is. And with the growth of the age, as if nothing can let me especially excited or special happy, so also does not exist special like or don't like. Such places, like very much alive, but they seem very lonely. At least I think is not so good for children entertainment.
But all of the birthday of children go to, the teachers to the envy of the son, when to say to me: mother, I will go. But I how also can't say a word to refuse to.
Son is a talent show, that is I never expected. Actually the phoenix legend sings flavorful, performance with sound and color. When the teacher praised son son singing special good time, obviously feel son's excitement at the highest. He is like and common of changing a person, and teachers, and the students sing sing. This time, I have to admit, sometimes really need such places, can let the distance between people not instantly. Everyone can get so near, everyone can enjoy sang, can instantly forget all the splendor in the world worry.
At that time of softhearted, let the son heartily indulgence for a night. Direct consequences is today the son fever. Look at him and tired and sleepy, the way I was filled with remorse and guilt. This is also I often savage contradiction and place. Both hope son can have fun with and hope he never, tired not sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment