Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mother feelings



That day is weekend, would have agreed with my friends to go to night market, mother is in in the evening had called, the voice is the little girl of gay: "tomorrow we unit organization spring outing, you in the evening to the bakery shop down for me to buy a bag of YeRong bread, I take the noon eat."

"Spring outing?" I was shocked, "oh, you still spring outing?" Didn't want to, I want to bite, "mom, I reject with friends about ready to go out, I don't have the time."xtcxhz dtiblog blog

With the mother bargaining along while, she has been said: "only buy a bag of bread, quick very, won't keep you......" At last she got a little angry, I only then boss reluctantly agreed to.

A thought brief, just off work I was flying, but to see the bakery shop far, my heart was a heavy: that the store is crowded with people, line up of the long dragon has been WanYan to the shop. I can't help myself to complain.

With the long dragon slowly moving forward, I frequently watch, and sometimes reached up and to look ahead, stood nearly 20 minutes, to get into the store, I was too hungry now, stars, and thinking about friends go to, the more urgent straight to his feet. The unique warm spring soft wind around, and in the whole with my new out bread smoked drunk in the fragrance of rocky crags looming is close to my fury. I really do not know how to think, mother double cease day rest at home not good? How can the spur of the moment to go spring outing, also say unit organization, a group of half the old ladies in together, and have any fun? And, it is just a spring outing, mom, the children are what age!

In order to fit with the people in front of a bitter quarrel, then someone enthusiastically for everyone to row out order, counted down my third furnace is the last one. How many a hope, I relaxes, change foot then stand.

At this time, someone called in a behind the sound: "young lady." I turned to, is a middle-aged woman of don't know, I didn't good the spirit: "what?" Her smile nearly humility: "young lady, we make a talk? You see, I only behind you a man, you'll have to wait for a furnace. I this is to buy a spring outing tomorrow, his son, I have to get back to you later to cook a meal, evening have to send him to Mr School to go to the lectures, if you don't nasty words, I think, well......" Her facial expression has say a request: "excuse me, are you?" who buy

I'm very natural to answer her: "to my mom, she also buy a spring outing tomorrow."
Don't understand, when I made answer, how the whole store in an hour have a singular sudden silence, all eyes on me, I together was shocked to see.

Someone loudly ground to ask me: "you said you buy for who?" I also as answer, miss sales have smiled: "wow, sold hundreds of bag, today you but the first to buy when mom."
I a surprised, look around to find, stand in line, and almost all is a woman. From the old lady to white-haired), everyone in young woman, suit cases in the comments of their housewife and mother identity. "That you?"

"Of course is to buy our little emperors." Don't know who took the mouth, everyone laugh.
The woman behind me connect say: "execuse me, I really didn't expect, I didn't expect so many people, the store, you wait, don't simple. I was all don't want to come, is the son must, but once a year, I also want to let him eat good fun, when we were younger, still not a spring outing hung a eat?"

Her face suddenly emerging, expression, make her the whole stuff people are gentle up. I ask: "now remember?" jeffsh blogspot blog

She smiled: "how to don't remember, now also want to go well, every year, even if is to take a seat on the lawn in the sun all right, exactly is spring, but always don't have time." She gently sigh tone: "probably, I also have to wait for the children to grow up to you this age, just have the chance."
So that's, and not a whim, mother just deep inside a have buried decades of desire. And how can I always do not know? My mother is the daughter. As if TiHu empowerments moment, let me see himself was such selfish people.

No comments:

Post a Comment