Friday, July 1, 2011

But if you by my side burberry handbags

burberry handbags Flowers and leaves is not wither, once like together, will I hurt pain

The attic was late at night, the lonely, missing, such as the infiltration as running water deep, lingering...

Attic candle night not mei, idle man reading techniques. Don't worry ErNvQing heartbroken, hold hand became green spring leaf burberry handbags

Suddenly, good thoughts of southern home in the rain, rain miss that a by countless flowers of the formation of the scenery, folding umbrella thoughts umbrella before that mingled with beauty, missing the rain at the foot of the people ding product...

A person's sadness, rolled out a two lonely......

Song do, lingering, resonated with the most perfect and desolate, night fall a wood and will miss unbridled waste...

Think ChanGong with the wind, attic only drinks, fall a wood, long life, and as for ChanGong to row, is already the beauty of the crater... burberry handbags

In a word, a thing, an idea, a ghost, FeiCe paging through the ancient Chinese poems, touching and read out is faded't wash out GanChang grieved......

This is dust, but they don't want make dust... Against the poetry, QiaoQiaoRan, fragmented sleep... of...

The mood, always will not be a quiet light rain falls, people always want to the mood of the sky is blue, but I never think so, mood needs moist, with the rain moist just can make oneself more understand the life, know more how to love..... burberry handbags.

I am always others eyes of I, but I still I still own me, just, I rebelled against oneself!

Night, the heart does not static. The mood evaporation ready to dehydration, with only the bitter will I submerged.
 burberry handbags
Article as know already person, the people, whose he2 yong4? The butterfly dream, once on why this life only once you look in the left? Listen to a song butterfly lovers, pain, this day touches yesterday!!!!!

Insomnia, be it the wealth, and night after spending under the desk lamp, bedroom beauty perfect, the edge of the city, is the windowsill ebb tide, dozen warm hide the nap. Insomnia, like chewing gum in the mouth, chewing long, no taste lets the person tired, still have lingering are hopeless!

The network will silently I buried, burberry handbags blog  but not anyone come to the rescue with, but if you by my side, I would try all strength, tore off the dust, because you are my favorite this world of gentle will slip through your fingers to slip away, my youth, like the snow drifts, it can not escape out of the melting life far!
 burberry handbags
Looking forward to a gust of wind, even if it is a cold wind with snow, as long as you can blow dry my tears, take my misfortune!!!!!

Garbage collection points, you recovery my misfortune and tears?

Who buy my misfortune and tears? As long as you of a loving heart are sufficient. But, busy life, who will stop for me? Like the injured kitten, crouching in the corner of the dark alone, add to lick the wound. His own But under, only yourself to wash with tears, unfortunately, let out tears unfortunately!!!!!
 burberry handbags
Sell lonely, who buy my lonely? Price, is your heart!

No one experienced my experience, no one hurt my pain, the more not through my tears. Go every step of the way, alone. Each looked up, and despair!!!!!
 burberry handbags
Everyone is at a loss, there are even anyone don't want to contact a day, just want to a person go out for a walk. A question: who is the one who really care about me. I should give my heart in which place? Maybe that is in my diary that small corner quietly tears of the people! Tears blurred the line of sight of me!!!!!
 burberry handbags
Perhaps, everyone can become important in my life burberry handbags

Flower is defeated, open not over a spring, but been buried a few season. Remember in autumn, its top was among the last piece of the leaves, always were slightly!!!!! burberry handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment